Friday 12 May 2017

My Reflection Week 2 Term 2

My Reflection

Maths we did statistics, it hard but fun we did whats your favorite lunch and the class winner was... subway.   We went on mathletics and did the area game also.

Reading we did proof reading about iguanas and handwriting it after we found ten mistakes. we did book talk I shared wonder its amazing go read it yourself. We did brain bank and weekly spelling.

Rotations room 8 we decided that we are going to sing heavens. ( I'm doing the piano )
room 9 were did gymnastics I LOVE gymnastics i even do compositions. I had to show some kids how to ford roll.
room 10 we did basketball it was fun my partner was Nathan we learnt how to shoot the ball properly I think i'm going to play basketball more often now.

Inquiry we are learning about the differences between free range chickens and caged.

The end   
     


No comments:

Post a Comment