Friday 27 October 2017

Term 4 Week 1

Maths: in maths we did this new warm up activity called "quick 25" where someone has a list of 25 multiplication and division questions based on a number. the person with the sheet (me) will say the question and then wait 3 seconds and go onto the next one. after all the questions are done we mark them. this is fun and easy I think that the person saying it should swap not stay on the same person. I also did a decimal work sheet, It was fun and easy. Mr Gemmel is testing kids for there end of term report, He has already tested me and I finished the end question witch is year eight standard.  

Passion classes: I like the idea of passion class, My passion class is coding and making video games. My game is going to be a game were your a cat and you steal the dogs meat and you have to run away from the dog, If the dog catches you have to restart and see if you can beat your record. I think that passion classes are a FANTASTIC idea and that they are really fun. I find we should do them more than just once a week.

Writing: In writing we had to do a camp moment, but I didn't go on camp so I writ a story about why I didn't go on camp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment