Friday 31 March 2017

My Reflection Week 9

WEEK 9
In maths Mrs Braiant showed us how to break down gigantic times tables to actually be able to work them out. I didn't get it at the start but at the end it was essay. After I felt like a human cucolater.

In Reading we did proof reading and editing. It was weird I felt like i couldn't do it.The word search was fun some people said it was impossible but I found all twelve words. Making our own word search was fun but it took awhile.I felt good when I finished all my tasks.

In Writing we had to write a story with similes it was fun i like similes. Then we had to edit our story i didn't get a p for publishing.
If felt ok about the editing it was a little hard.

In Inquiry Room 8 i wasn't here. Room 9 wasn't here. Room 10 we started to set up our integrity games. Then we went around to play each others games, I felt nervous when they played our game, they looked they had fun.   
         

No comments:

Post a Comment