Tuesday 11 April 2017

Inquiry Term 1

                                              Inquiry
                                              Integrity Games
                                              Treaty of Waitangi
                                              Music

Integrity games : With Mrs Hobbs we made a game to teach to the little kids in Rata. I felt nervous when we shared ours. But the kid liked it and that's what matters. Still some kids didn't get it most of them did.

Treaty of Waitangi : With Mrs Starthen we learnt about the treaty of Waitangi and had to make a video about the treaty of Waitangi. Ours didn't go so well because the battery ran out and we hadn't finished ours.😢 After all I did learn alot about the treaty of Waitangia.

Music : With Mr Gemmel we did all sorts of music activity's it was really fun the activity were cool I got to touch my first piano. We did : body percussion , lots of instruments , and learnt about dynamics , pitch , and tempo. I felt ok because I like music.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment