Tuesday 11 April 2017

My Reflection Week 10

My Reflection  Week 10


Maths in maths we went down to mat with Mrs Bryant and did crazy questions like 136 x 3 I was so hard. But essay at the end. I felt ok cuse i did some at home to refresh my brain because I knew that we were gonna do some more with Mrs Bryant.


Reading in Reading we did book talk and proofreading and editing. I finally got how to proofread and edit properly you were supposed to find ten mistakes but i found 11! In book talk i shared diary of a minecraft zombie book 3. I got some great  ideas of books i should read next. Like harry potter and the chamber of secrets lucky i’m reading the first one.


Writing in writing we have been making a simile story I've published mine and it’s on the wall. ?


Inquiry in inquiry Room 8 wasn't here

Room 9 we have been going around pirongia and learning about the treaty of Waitangi we also had to make a video about the treaty of Waitangi. I was annoyed because we didn’t get to finish our video. Room 10 in room 10 we made a integrity game and had to teach it to the little kids.      

No comments:

Post a Comment