Friday 28 July 2017

Reflection Week 1 Term 3

Maths: in maths we were sent to do a maths equations like 20 x 7 which is 140 because 2 x 7 = 14 so times that by 10 and we get 140 its that simple, I think this was a bit to easy, I found the next task a bit more tricky when we were sent with our group to make up our own questions for each other this was fun but some questions got a bit over the top.

Reading: in reading we did proof reading, I found this hard to find all the mistakes. (still haven't found them all) Book talk we are now in new groups I am in the orange group. I like book talk because we get ideas about what books we might like.

Production: In production I am a school child and we have to do this funny dance parents you will get to see this dance sooner or later. (trust me its weird)





  

No comments:

Post a Comment