Friday 4 August 2017

Reflection Week 2 Term 3

Maths : in maths we a division line that I got 100 percent in, I think the division line is a good idea but it's a bit to easy for me. I finished the whole line like 5-8 minuets be for we marked the division line. I think if you finish the line, that there should be another task for the people that finish so they don't have to wait for the other people to finish.

Reading : in reading we did a proof reading and editing sheet that we have to find all the mistakes, I find this fun and a bit tricky, it's a good challenge for me. We also did book talk (like always) and I shared the book floors, I'ts such a good book definitely go read it.

Production : in production we have to come up with a dance that is related to school children, Trust me it's MUCH harder to come up than it seems. Parents please come to the show (but try not to laugh please it's a VERY weird dance)

No comments:

Post a Comment