Friday 18 August 2017

Reflection Week 4 Term 3

Maths : in maths we did a long division line that I really enjoyed it was fun and I think it was a great challenge for me, I got one off the hard division lines right and one off them wrong. We also did mathlectics and I got ANOTHER bronze meddle for getting 1000 points.

Reading : in reading we did a proof reading and editing, I found it hard to find all off the mistakes. (still haven't found them all yet) The proof reading was about Albert einstein. We also did a static image excise, We had to color in a picture and use the opposite shade to evoke different emotions.

Production : for production we have to do this silly dance and then go into who let the dogs out which none of us know the who let the dogs out dance and it's nearly the show! I like doing the production but some of the kids go off task. and make it hard to learn.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment