Friday 3 November 2017

Reflection Week 4 Term 4

Maths: In maths we do this new warm up activity where someone holds up a card with a picture on it for 1 minute, then the person will flip the card around and ask the questions on the card. there are eight questions on the card, we have to say the answer and then someone will make a telly of how much points we get out of eight, our team has got 15 points out of 2 rounds so far so were doing okay. on our other warm up we have 181 points and were coming second.

Writing: some of us had to do free writing because we had finished everything so I did a peace about volcanic rock and volcano explosions. Its not that long so I might have to do more of my writing. I haven't finished yet but I am doing handwriting and proof reading so i'll do that after this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment