Friday 24 November 2017

Reflection Week 6 Term 4

Maths: In maths the kids the were felling good about division were put into a harder group, this group did this gigantic math problem: 12 ÷ 34602981365 = ? at the start I was like no way am i getting this question right, but now i'm like easy. because I was the only one that got the answer. (I think?) well the answer was 02133581780 remainder 5. I honestly had to get my maths book and copy down the question. man that took some time.

Writing: In writing we had to come up with a free peace of writing I did mine about water. we even had to publish it on computer. It will be printed soon, and I will put it on my publishing wall soon. (so mum if you wan't to see it you can come in the class in the morning to read it).

Reading: In reading book talk I shared the book tom gates. O we also did this BIG must do can do set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment