Friday 15 September 2017

Reflection Week 8 Term 3

Maths : In maths we did Mathletics and like always a Figure it out. I did mine with Nathan we had to figure if there was enough space on the island if the sea rose and the water came up and covered up the first layer of houses. The answer was yes, I found this activity fun and easy.

Reading : In reading we had to read a book and then write down 5 facts in the book and design our own version on what the book was based on.

Production : Production was GREAT I didn't mess up or do the wrong move. It was so fun most of my family came I loved it. Although our dance was first and then we just have to wait to the end it was fun to watch.

                                         ( I wasn't here on Wednesday and Thursday )


No comments:

Post a Comment