Thursday 28 September 2017

Term 3

Term 3

My favorite part of term 3 was definitely production because it was SO fun. Maths was pretty fun as well. In math we did a lot of hard stuff like decimals and fractions and percentages. I found maths really fun and easy. I've learnt A LOT from all the subjects but maths is my favorite subject is ... MATHS.

Achievements : In week 8 we did our production witch I was REALLY nervous. But I thought I did great. I also came second at the Waipa gym sports. I love gymnastics so it was really fun. Me, Ella D
and Gracie were the only people to go for our school. I'm at list R which is really high up for year five.

In writing we have learnt how to use similes and meteors correctly. I like writing but sometimes it can get a bit tricky.     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment