Friday 2 June 2017

My Reflection Term 2 Week 5

Maths in maths we have been doing Mathletics, F.I.O ( figure it out ) in figure it out we did a division in 3s activity and learnt that if you divide a number by 3s there  will be no remainder.

Reading in reading we did weekly spelling handwriting and proof reading. I think we should read through a book and see how much of our words for the week are. Or we could make a funny but appropriate sentence with all of our words and have a comp to see how wins. Or we could make a poem with our words for the week that would be really fun.

Writing in writing we did our speech, I like doing speech because iv'e got all my speech done so i'm writing it on my laptop and iv'e got a lot of facts in my speech.

Inquiry in inquiry we did music and are doing the song Heathens. I like that song so it's easy to learn. i'm doing the piano (rm 8)
(rm 9) we did gymnastics and LOVE gymnastics so i get to show them there floor rouiteen.
(rm 10) we did netball and yeah it was fun we played a game called window wipers and another game i don't know what it's called.  

No comments:

Post a Comment