Friday 23 June 2017

Reflection Term 2 Week 8

Maths in Maths we did this division book and had to do these division problems with a 0 in the quotient. It was hard and fun I got 2 wrong most people got some wrong too. After that we did risk and me and Emily won. I like maths and I think i'm improving I'm in the super stars maths group, That's for the people that understand division and want to move on into harder division.

Reading in Reading we had to proof read, then edit, then hand write. Wen also did weekly spelling. And book talk and reading books. I like reading and if I get a good book I will not stop reading it.

Writing in Writing we had to write a speech about if the school got 3 million dollars what we would by with money, and i chose a bigger playground. And it had to go to Mrs Cullen after. (gulp)

Rotations in Rotations we did music with Mr Gemmel (rm 8), Were doing the song heathens by 21 pilots.
In Rm 9 we did gymnastics we finally got to do the vault and the beam.
Same in Rm 10 we did gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment