Friday 30 June 2017

My Reflection Term 2 Week 9


Maths in maths we learnt how to reverse our division question into a multiplication question to check our answer. I feel confident about division because I know most timetables, So the makes division a fraction easier. (get the pun "Fraction"). Me, Kayla and Emily Ba came up with a new maths game, its like the area game we're going to show Mr Gemmel and see if it's okay to show the class.

Reading in reading we did proof reading and editing about Jaguars, fist we have to find the 10 mistakes, and then we have to copy it out into our books. I find it not to hard but not easy to find the 10 mistakes. We also did book talk, I shared the book worlds worst children 2.

Speeches okay don't get me wrong I like speeches, but I was VERY nervous. My speech was about bees and what will happen without them, here is a link ----> Dylan's Speech

The end    

No comments:

Post a Comment