Friday 9 June 2017

My Reflection Term 2 Week 6

In maths this week we did division problems and learnt how to do long division, We also watched a video about long division and all the steps to do it correctly, and how to break it into small steps. I like division because I am good at times so i'm fine with division.

In Reading this week we did weekly spelling. I found it hard to be able to find the definition for all the words because our words were contractions. We did proof reading an handwriting as well, first we had to proof read it then we had to edit the mistakes then hand write it. I found it hard to find the mistakes but the handwriting bit was easy.

In writing we did speech, now I feel OK about speeches but sharing then is a whole other story. I've finished my speech and have written it on docs and have been making a few adjustments.

In inquiry we have been making a slide show about free range chickens vs caged chickens it's fun making slide show I recon we should make then more often.

In rotations we did no music with Rm 8 because of the Queens Birthday. 
Rm 9 we did gymnastics and I know I've said it in every other blog but I LOVE gymnastics I do competition gymnastics and have to do a higher level so I have to do gymnastics at morning tea.
Rm 10 we did netball and learnt how privet and did a game called window wipers. We did a boy vs girl match of netball it was fun but a bit unfair. The score was 0 nil.   

By Dylan            

No comments:

Post a Comment